lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

Spongebob

Hi you there!


Some of my friends already know that i really enjoy watching a tv show called Spongebob sqarepants. It is about the story of a sponge who lives under the sea and who has a lot of adventures with his friends. Some people think I'm a little crazy, because in my room I've got like 20 sponge bobs, and actually, yesterday I bought two more, one is Spongebob playing football and the other is a Spongebob bag... they are so cute.

Spongebob is a very special character, he is very positive in every aspect and he is so sentive as well, he always wants to help all his friends and spend time playing in the street, though he is a grown up sponge. I think I like him so much because in a way I want to learn something from his personality, the way he sees life and the way he faces problems in such a positve way. Anyway if you want to know some more about this amazing character please go to the following link:

1 comentario:

Psicóloga dijo...

Pataaaaaa
ta genial tu pagina
haceme una de hello kitty Y copete jajaja, espero que nos vemaos el fin de semana... we see you!